Monday 25 August 2014

Vexed Vexed and more Vexed!

Vexed, vexed and more vexed.

Vex is an emotion that stings me now and again.

Past problems, past opinions, past choices, stand and sting me all the bloody time.

People including myself with some terrible responses to other people.

People with bad manners accusing and holding people to their past ways.

Why do I have to be the person in the middle of this?

Why can't I enjoy the stillness?

Why is this heavy load inside of me?

If it isn't work, its your man. If it isn't work colleagues, its your family!

My children can be hard but to be honest they keep me going. They make me smile, the touch of their warm padded hands on my face. Mmmm this brings fresh air and life into my lungs.

My second breath of life, my rock, gives me joke that brightens up my heart and face. I can call and they answer. They encourage me to stay sane and face the responsibilities that surround me.

I sometimes wonder if I could cope living in a rural land, in a log cabin with a grocery store not so far away...Where I can have peace and quiet... Not forced to work and pay bills... Not forced to listen to peoples opinions... To keep people out of my life, or not so close...

KISS MY TEETH!!!!

A cry from a pissed off woman.

To many restrictions, man I can't be arsed.

I wanna cry but the problems still remain.

So I'll keep singing in the good times and singing in the bad times because life has to go on.

I will choose to chase down peace because its mine.

I will choose to forgive so that I can love and give life.

I will choose to hold onto humility and hope that I may learn from others.

It's easy to get caught up with the pangs of life and emotions but we humans have the power to choose right or wrong.

Let us strive to be great together.

Peace!

Thank God for family.



Keeping it curly...
Idera

No comments:

Post a Comment