Wednesday 20 August 2014

Introducing Curly Tash

I am an African princess from the Folarin clan. 

I progress daily but I always think I'm right. Some say I can be naive but ohhhh wellll :-)
I have a positive mentality and a pure heart. I'm 100% loyal but find it hard to get it from others in return. 

My family are my rock as they help me to blossom in everything I do. I'm focused in everything I assign myself to. I have great self discipline but I'm often a sucker for cakes or anything with cream.  Nothing wrong with the occasional treat?

I was born and raised a fighter so I'm very protective of my own and I will totally kick ass for what's mine. At times I can be very unsociable but this is just one of the many Pisces traits. 


I love to keep fit and eat a lot of nutritional foods, I wouldn't say it's a hobby as it is what I feel should be included in our everyday life. I will be sharing with you some of my favourite recipes and hope to inspire others to make positive changes to their diets.

I'm easily persuaded to engage in any activity which involves alcohol and having fun :-) No one ever said that the Folarins' don't like a drink :)

I have the strongest gut feelings about people and situations. I'm an over thinker and an observer, I see and hear everything others may not notice. 
 
#CurlyTash  x

No comments:

Post a Comment