Monday 25 August 2014

Introducing Curly Esha

                                                                               
‘Roll them twists ladies, roll them twists'   
 
Instructing you fly ladies with my hands on my hips.
 
Welcome to a Snippet of Curly Eshas' world.
 
 
How would I describe myself?  I’m not afraid to let people know what I’m thinking which isn’t always a good thing because there are some sensitive people out there and I may come across as insensitive which is not  my intention. I’m contagious, fun, loving, and easy to be around... oh yeah I dislike mess especially in my house! I  freak out! Especially if my family are around putting on an event together for me, for example #BabyShower #HeartPalpitations that’s just me!
 
I have recently given birth, so my hair at the moment is the very last thing I’m concentrating on #justkeepingitreal. Along with getting back into shape and deciding whether I should take a year out or return back to University for my final year… Bummer!
 
I am the natural starter in persuading all my Curly Cousins into returning back to their natural roots, Oh Yeah I said it… My journey started not long after my wedding in 2010. I checked my reflection in the mirror one day and was disappointed in what stood before me, straight ends, roots, (that messy look) and no ooomph!!
 
BIG SNIP
 
I grabbed the scissors and cut the straight ends off; didn’t think twice. I was done with having a poor head of hair, all identity had been lost….Showed my husband and he was SHOCKED to say the least. (Funny)

The next day I went to the barbers and decided to start a fresh look by having it all clipped off at Number 2. Best thing I ever did! My hair is now the longest it’s ever been, delicious texture, who knew right?!! I dare you to try something different, you will have no regrets trust me.... I’ve learnt how to embrace my natural beauty, so come on ladies are you ready to join me on this road of transformation #MissNaturalBeauty. Let me know your story!!



#CURLYESHA







 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment